When you use or connect to a Eptonic website or service, you allow us to access, collect, use, store and share your information.
Eptonic may collect, store and use the following information from or about you when you use our websites and services. However, you may choose not to provide us with certain information about you, but you might not be able to register to be our users or use certain features of our Websites and/or Services meanwhile or have perfect user experience of our service.
Information You Provide to Us Directly
(1) When you register an account or use any of our Websites or Services, we will collect any information you provide to us directly such as the following: phone number, e-mail address, credit card number and so on.
(2) Any shared information about you on the third party platform you provide through our service and the information we collect when you use our service directly.
The shared information about you provided by third party platform when using our service.
The Information We Collect
(1) Daily Information: It is the automatic information collected by our system through cookies,web beacon or other means when you access and use our websites and services, including device and software information, search and browse information and also the information collected when you use other mobile apps and software.
(2) Location Information: Your location information may be collected by Eptonic when your network operators have opened the function of device positioning and used our related service.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
(1) Notifying you of our service
(2) Being used for identity verification, customer service, safety precautions, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup and ensuring the safety and/or integrity of our products and services.
(3) Creating new service and developing the current service
(4) Helping us to know how you access and use our service to deal with your personalized needs.
(5) Notifying you of software certification or software upgrade.
(6) Asking you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
(7) Improving our service and your user experience. In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, we may collect the information when you use one of our service and then use it for other services in the ways of aggregate information and personalized information.
We will take the appropriate technical means to assure that you can access, update and control your registration information and other personal information. When you access, update and delete your information, you are required to have identity verification to ensure the security of the account.
We may share your information (including personal information) with related companies, partners, the third parties, contractors and agents under the following circumstances:
(1)Offer you our service
(3)Improve our service
In the event that Eptonic undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, and acquisition, we may share, disclose or transfer your information, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition.
We may share your information in connection with any Promotion you enter on or through the Websites, as necessary to administer, market, sponsor, administer or fulfill the Promotion or as required by applicable laws, rules or regulations (for example, to provide winners’ lists or make required filings as appropriate) or in accordance with the applicable Official Rules of the Promotion/Sweepstakes you enter.
We or our related companies may retain, save or disclose your personal information as needed, if we, in our sole discretion, have a good faith belief that disclosure is:
(1)permitted or required by law;
(2) complied with the provisions of the court order or other legal procedures;
(3)requested in connection with or relevant to relevant government agency requirements;
(4)required or reasonably necessary to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of customers, Eptonic, our employees and users.
Eptonic takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, use and destruction of the information hat you share and we collect and store. For example, in some services, we will use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to protect your personal information. Unfortunately, however, no security system can be 100% secured, and we cannot guarantee that any information you provided to us will be free from unauthorized access by third parties, due to technical limitations as well as the possible existence of a variety of malicious means. Please be noted that It is possible that problems arise due to factors beyond our control when you use the systems and communication networks to access our services.
(1) Any information collected by the third party services (including any third party website) through our service.
(2) Any information collected by other companies or agencies that have advertising service on our websites or services.